Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lent: Day 2: Genesis 2:4b-3:24

After reading this passage, I was trying my best to string together some words to convey what I saw in the text. I wanted to sound profound. I wanted my words to be eloquent. I wanted to sound like a prolific theologian with some deep explanation of the text. However, I couldn't come up with any of that. All I could muster was one sentence. One sentence to describe the action that took place during the encounter in the Garden of Eden between God, Adam, Eve, and the serpent with much emphasis on Adam and Eve. If you have any questions about the sentence feel free to email me at michaelswortham@gmail.com. So here is the sentence:

We can sabotage our own blessings by not following instructions.

That is all.

This is Minister Mike and I want you to Consider This...

No comments:

Post a Comment